Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Next Interview and the Physical

Yesterday, I drove up to Sarasota and met with Jennifer again for my second interview. It was straight forward and had a sense of deja vu! She did bring out my old Self Study that I had completed for Regan's adoption. She laughed and told me it was the doctorate thesis of all Self Studies. I had put it all together in a special binder, on decorated paper, with corresponding photos on each page! I had waited almost two years to start the process at that point and did go a little overboard! She notices that my paperwork is not nearly so elaborate now that I am a mommy!

Today, I had my physical as part of the adoption requirements. When I scheduled the appointment, I hadn't realized that I had to get a TB test and so I have to go back tomorrow to place the test and then back again on Monday to have the test read. They also don't have a notary in their office, so I"ll have to come back another day so that my mom can notarize his evaluation. Poor planning on my part. Oh well, it will be done and over with soon.

I am slowly making progress and Jennifer anticipates my dossier will be heading to China in March.

No comments: