Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, December 17, 2007

A Revelation

I am still messing around with the doctor's office and trying to get the stupid form I need notarized. It is becoming a real pain in the patookis. I have been to the doctor's office three seperate times already. Today, I went in to have my TB test read. I had to go in early so that I could fit into their "window" of reading time. I then went back and met my mom there to see if she could notarize the form. The doctor was already gone. He decided to leave early today. Lovely. I remember this was a pain in the arse last time I had to get a physical. I just got it done at the OB/GYN because he would do it with no problem. I do remember though this was the most difficult piece of paper work to get done. Ridiculous as that is.....

Anyway, my revelation is about the sex of the baby. I told Jennifer (SW) that I did not necessarily request a baby this time around. With Regan, I wanted her as young as possible. This time, I'm okay with birth to toddler. See as how I am opening up my options, wouldn't it be possible that I would be referred a girl?!?!? I have just always assumed I would receive a boy because boys are more numerous than girls and since I wasn't requesting a gender that I would most likely receive a referral for a boy. Now I'm not so sure. Maybe I'll get a toddler girl. Just in case, I thought I better start thinking about names. Regan was easy. I had that name picked out since I was about 19. I have never thought of another name. I keep imagining possibilities, but really don't like very many names, or they are too popular. I've thought about it a couple of days and I am leaning towards the name Mallory. I think it is very pretty! Her nickname could be Mally. Just in case, I'll keep alot of Regan's clothes. You never know!!!

No comments: